Click Here for a Membership Application Form
Click Here for Premium Membership Status Levels
Click Here for NEW Member Benefits Info
CHAMBER BENEFITS AND SERVICES
The Hampton Area Chamber covers primarily the 5 seacoast towns of Seabrook, Hampton Falls, Hampton (including Hampton Beach), North Hampton, and Rye. In addition, there are many members from Exeter, Portsmouth, southern Maine, and northern Massachusetts. There are currently over 410 members and growing. As a new member of the Hampton Area Chamber:
- You will be listed on the Chamber’s website within a very short time of joining, and added to our referral database.
- We will link that web entry to your website at no extra charge.
- I will do a Welcome New Member mention of the business on Facebook and in the Chamber’s newsletter, Tidings.
- After you join, I will print any news that you have in the newsletter or add it to Facebook to continue to keep your name before the community.
- I’d also be happy to do a ribbon cutting to welcome you as a new member. That is good for another “photo opp” for some promotion.
- Also, as a new member, you will get the choice of one free email blast to our membership (a $100 value) or the ability to place an insert in the newsletter (a $90 value).You would have to produce the 550 inserts, and we will collate them and mail them.
- New members receive one free business card size ad in the Tidings newsletter within 2 months of joining($45 value).
- If the organization is a non-profit, you will receive one free email blast each year after you renew the membership.
- In the summer season, members are encouraged to place brochures in our Beach Welcome Center. Only members can do that.
- You will also be able to request the entire Chamber member list, with contact information,if you want to do some promotional mailings yourself.
- New members are also featured in a rolling display on the home page of the Chamber’s website, with a link to their websites.
- You will also be given a login and password that will allow you to post business-relatedevents on the Chamber website calendar.
- Business After Hours are networking events held each month at a member business. This is an excellent opportunity to get to know the other members and introduce your business to them.
- In addition to the monthly Business After Hours events, in the coming year we will be holding morning meetings at various businesses as another way for members to learn about other Chamber businesses.
Welcome to the Chamber! Membership Does Have Its Rewards!
Let us help you get started. Call our office at 603-926-8718
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for information on membership in the . . .
Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce