Sal's Mobile Pizza Truck Manager ($500 Sign-On Bonus)
About Us: The Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of hospitality establishments, commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
- Ensure all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the mobile kitchen recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Assume duties of other team mates when one is out due to personal or other work-related obligations.
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisor and coworkers to ensure the most efficient and effective operation of the trucks.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and ownership.
- Ensure all products are received in correct unit count and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures.
- Food preparation experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; produce quality products with speed, efficiency and accuracy.
- Experience and confident comfort level operating large vehicles.
- DOT Physical Card (Provided by company)
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Life/STD/Accident insurance
- Free fitness membership