Sal’s Mobile Kitchen Assistant ($250 Sign-On Bonus)
About Us: The Lupoli Companies is a vertically integrated owner, operator, and developer of hospitality establishments, commercial and mixed-use real estate with headquarters in Lawrence, Massachusetts.
- Become familiar with Sal’s Mobile menu and expertly answer customer’s questions.
- Advise and accommodate customers with specific food allergies.
- Monitor the pizzas coming out of the oven and cut and box them in a timely manner.
- Quickly and efficiently assemble pending orders.
- Help out in the food truck when needed with folding pizza boxes, food prep and keeping your area clean and organized.
- Maintain sanitation of the truck, including general cleaning of the floors, counters and equipment.
- Always adhere to personal conduct (i.e uniforms, grooming and punctuality).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that will shift as operation needs shift (includes working nights, weekends and holidays).
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Truck Operations.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Life/STD/Accident insurance
- Free fitness membership
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time