Food Counter Attendant ($250 Sign-On Bonus)
- Provide quick and courteous service to all customers.
- Help in the kitchen when needed with folding pizza boxes, cutting pizzas, food prep, etc.
- Maintain sanitation of restaurant including general cleaning of; floors, tables, counters, restrooms.
- Maintain open lines of communication with supervisors and coworkers to ensure the most efficient operations in the stores.
- Complete all tasks in the department including all aspects of point of sale; cash, credit and check sales, coupons. Take phone orders.
- Assist with guest complaints with early intervention and notify manager on duty immediately.
- Follow all food safety, sanitation and hygiene requirements, practices and guidelines.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Customer Service experience, preferably in a pizza shop or other food service industry.
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment, multi-task and produce quality products with speed and accuracy.
- Team player, positive attitude, customer service focus.
- Availability to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Life/STD/Accident insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free fitness membership
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time