Hampton Chamber
Churches  |   Hampton  |   Hampton Falls  |   North Hampton  |   Rye  |   Seabrook


Hampton In 1638, a brave band of Puritans from Massachusetts, led by the Reverend Stephen Batchiler, sailed up Hampton Harbor and the Hampton River to establish a new community far inland, away from the sea. This community was first called

"Winnacunnet", a Native American word for "Beautiful Place of Pines." As it grew, its Puritan founders decided to change its name to Hampton, in honor of a town where Batchiler had preached in England.

Hampton was one of the first four towns established in New Hampshire. Out of its original area, daughter towns split away as local settlements grew large enough to support their own churches. These towns - Kingston, Hampton Falls, Kensington, East Kingston, North Hampton, Danville, Seabrook, and parts of Rye and Sandown, along with the names of the original settlers are honored at Founders Park on Park Avenue.

The original settlers were industrious farmers who raised crops and cattle, which were then sailed down the Hampton River to thriving towns and cities in Massachusetts. In time, mills and other industries arose to add to the community's growing prosperity. One often overlooked artifact of this thriving sea commerce is Nudd's Canal, which cut two miles off the winding trip between the landing at Hampton and the open sea. By the 1850's the first rail line had arrived in town, providing a better land route to send products to market, and a way to bring summer tourists into town.

For the most part, Hampton Beach was a largely ignored wilderness of sand dunes and salt marshes dubbed "The Great Ox Common" until 1819 when the first hotel was built near the beach. It took another hundred years, and the arrival of trolley lines and automobiles to turn Hampton Beach into the dynamic tourist destination it is today. Hampton Beach's own unique set of needs led to the creation of the Hampton Beach Village Precinct in 1907. The precinct brought Hampton into the 20th century with the introduction of the town's first fire department, and the introduction of modern amenities such as public water and electricity.

The town has produced a number of notable inhabitants and legends over the years. The oft-mentioned "Goody" Cole was the only person to be accused of witchcraft in New Hampshire.

General Jonathan Moulton was a famed soldier of the French and Indian Wars and the Revolution. The town of Moultonborogh New Hampshire is named in his honor.

Stephen Merrill, a recent governor of New Hampshire, also hails from Hampton.

Much of Hampton's colorful history is enshrined at the Tuck Museum on Park Avenue, where exhibits display the town's growth from a humble farming community to the dynamic town and tourist destination it is today.

Located near the center of the New Hampshire Seacoast, Hampton has something to offer everyone.

Ranked as the 16th largest community in the state of New Hampshire, Hampton has a thriving business community, centered along Route 1. Everything from supermarkets to unique local shops and fine restaurants can be found along this stretch of road.

The heart of Hampton's old downtown area lies along Route 1, between the Hampton Circle, with access to Route 101, and the intersection of Exeter Road and High Street. Within a few blocks of this busy stretch of road lies the town office, the library, schools, and one of the town's two fire stations. Unique local shops and restaurants are clustered here, as are major manufacturing and technology concerns such as Foss Manufacturing and Lilly Software.

Nearby, much of the former town green is now recreational fields, which are used for both school sports and recreation activities. The town's recreation department has a wide variety of sports and craft activities for all ages throughout the year, from young children up to senior citizens.

The Tuck Museum and Founder's Park lie on the southern side of the recreation fields along Park Avenue, where much of Hampton's history is enshrined. Kid's Kingdom, one of the two best playgrounds in town is also located here.

Winnacunnet High School is also located off Park Avenue on Alumni Drive. As a cooperative high school for SAU 21, the school prepares students from Hampton Falls, North Hampton and Seabrook as well as Hampton for the challenges of the future. It is also home to the Winnacunnet Community Auditorium, where community concerts and plays are preformed. Hampton's other three schools are Hampton Academy for grades 6-8; Marston School for grades 3-5; and Centre School for grades pre-K to 2. Hampton is also home to Sacred Heart School, a private Catholic School, which teaches students grades pre-K to 8.

But there's more to Hampton than that.

Hampton's beaches account for about one third of the New Hampshire coastline. To the casual visitor, there are three sections of interest.

Hampton's North Beach is largely hidden from view by a mile long storm wall and level sidewalk, which provides a splendid walking opportunity. Regularly spaced stairs, along with a handicap access ramp at the northern end provide access to the beach below. At any time of the year, when the surf is up, this is the place to go to see the Seacoast's active community of surfers catching a wave on this surf-tossed shoreline.

The division between Hampton's North Beach and Hampton Beach proper is at a promontory point of land known as Great Boar's Head. To the south side of this prominent landmark is a vacationer's delight. A wide sandy beach, which is groomed daily during the summer draws millions of visitors to the Seacoast area for relaxing fun in the sun. In recent years, Hampton Beach has been undergoing steady improvements to its infrastructure, such as updating the Sea Shell Stage Complex at the center of the beach where free weekly concerts are held throughout the summer as well as new sidewalks and utilities. A diverse collection of amusements, restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and shops are clustered along this sandiest stretch of New Hampshire's Seacoast.

Behind the Hampton Beach lies Hampton Harbor, where a variety of charter vessels can be boarded during the summer for fishing trips, whale watching and of course, cruises to view Hampton Beach's famous fireworks.

Because Hampton Beach has its own unique set of priorities, the Hampton Beach Village Precinct was created nearly a hundred years ago. The three elected precinct commissioners guide the affairs of the Hampton Beach community much like selectmen in other towns. All of Hampton is governed by a five member board of selectmen, whose meetings can be viewed on the town's public access cable channel.

Hampton Town Information

Incorporated 1639

Town Manager, Selectmen, board of five & Town Clerk

Frederick Welch, Town Manager
100 Winnacunnet Rd. (603) 926-6766
Fax: (603) 926-6853
E-mail: fwelch@town.hampton.nh.us
Web Site: www.hamptonnh.gov
Town Office Hours: Monday through Friday
8am - 5:00 pm - Town Office Building
Town Clerk Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pm, Fri. 8am - 11:30am
Town Clerk 603-926-0406

140 Winnacunnet Road (603) 926-3316

100 Brown Ave. (603) 929-4444
Crime Line (603) 929-1222

1 Hardardt's Way (603) 926-4402

Exeter Hospital
7 Miles (603) 778-7311

Portsmouth Regional Hospital & Pavilion
12 Miles (603) 436-5110
Population 15,000
Median Home Assessment $ 407,900
Tax Rate (Based on 76% of assessment)
- Town $ 16.37
- Beach $ 17.11
- Partial Precinct $ 16.45

Grades K-2:
Center School

Grades 3-5:
Marston Schoo1

Grades pre-K - 8:
Scared Heart Elementary School

Grades 6-8:
Hampton Academy Junior High School

Grades 9-12:
Winnacunnet High School, Hampton

Academy Ave. (603) 926-3368

Unitil- Exeter & Hampton Electric,
PSNH, Verizon Telephone, Comcast
Cable, Northern Utilities.
Aquarion Water Co. & Town Waste
Water Treatment

Hampton Falls

Hampton Falls Hampton Falls was originally the third parish of the town of Hampton before it split away in 1722, and became an independent town in 1726. The falls on the Taylor River, from which the town derived its name, once provided critical power for the Weare family mills. The most influential member of this industrious family was Meschech Weare, who became active in politics, and helped draft New Hampshire's first constitution in 1776. Meschech went on to become New Hampshire's first elected governor (initially called President), and served as chief justice of the state's superior court. The town of Weare, and a park in Hampton Falls next to his former home are named in his honor.

Other famous residents of Hampton Falls include Wesley Powell, who was governor of New Hampshire in the early 1960's; Warren Brown, another politician and a noted town historian; and it was birthplace of Ralph Adams Cram, a noted architect. John Greenleaf Whittier spent his summers in Hampton Falls, writing many poems during his stays there. Whittier Pond is named in his honor. President Washington and Marquis de Lafayette both visited this town during their visits to New Hampshire.

Today, with its rolling farmland and colonial homes, Hampton Falls offers the quintessential image of a small New England town. It has no giant retail stores or industrial businesses. It remains true to its roots as a rural farming community. Even today, building permits for barns are still applied for.

Rolling farmland and apple orchards dominate the town's landscape. Applecrest Farm Orchards is the largest and oldest orchard on the New Hampshire Seacoast, covering 300 acres of land off Route 88. While apples may be their claim to fame, the farm, like others on the Seacoast, offers a cornucopia of fresh locally grown produce throughout the season, from spring fresh strawberries to summer's blueberries and the harvest of apples and vegetables come autumn. A farm market is open on the premises in season, and there is a harvest festival and hayrides every fall.

The town's commercial center largely lies along Route 1, where there is a concentration of unique antique, home furnishing and decorating stores, along with farm products and car dealers. The center of town lies at the intersection of Route 1 and Route 88. Here, a picture perfect town green is located, with a war memorial at one end, and the town's recently added bandstand at the other. The white spire of the First Baptist Church towers over the northern side of the green, while the town's Lincoln Akerman School lies to the southern side, where students from grades K-8 are taught. Grades 9-12 attend Winnacunnet High School. The town's post office and a country store are all here to complete this peaceful pastoral setting.

The town offices, library, fire department and police station are located further down Route 88, on Drinkwater Road. Given its small town character, Hampton Falls is one of the few towns in the region that still depends on a volunteer fire department. This spirit of volunteering resonates through the town as the bandstand, the Governor Weare Park, and the Marsh Lane Conservation Reserve's trails were all created and maintained through volunteers. This in turn helps to keep taxes low.

Unlike other towns on the Seacoast, Hampton Falls has no beach access. A boat landing is available at the end of Depot Road, which offers scenic vistas of the salt marshes. The town contains vast tracts of marshlands, some of which can be explored, thanks to a well-marked handicapped accessible trail off Route 1 at the Marsh Lane Conservation Preserve.

With no recreation department of its own, Hampton Falls residents can take part in activities offered in Seabrook or Hampton. An active Historical Society and Grange offer regular meetings and programs as well.

For the most part, Hampton Falls remains a quiet bedroom community, providing a peaceful respite from the rest of the world around it.

Hampton Falls Town Information

Incorporated 1722
Town Administrator, Selectmen, board of three

Town Administrator
1 Drinkwater Rd (603) 926-7101
Fax: (603) 926-1848
E-mail: townadministrator@hamptonfalls.org
Town Clerk (603) 926-4618
E-mail: townclerk@hamptonfalls.org
Web Site: www.hamptonfalls.org
Town Office Hours:
M-T & Th 8:30am - 12noon 1pm- 4pm
CLOSED Wednesday and Friday

3 Drinkwater Rd (603) 926-5752

Emergency: RockinghamCounty Sheriff
(603) 772-4716
3 Drinkwater Rd. (603) 926-4619
Exeter Hospital
7 Miles (603) 778-7311
Portsmouth Regional Hospital & Pavilion
12 Miles (603) 436-5110

Population 2,008
Median Home Selling Price $ 400,000 +
Tax Rate - Town $ 21.10


Grades K-8:
Lincoln Akerman

Grades 9-12:
Winnacunnet High School, Hampton

Exeter Rd. (603) 926-3862

Unitil - Exeter & Hampton Electric, Verizon Telephone, Comcast Cable Private Water & Sewer

North Hampton

North Hampton Once known as "North Hill" or "North Parish", the sprawling farming community split away from Hampton in 1742 to become its own town - North Hampton. With no harbor and a rocky coast, the town focused on farming, before it became a prime place for the well to do to build mansions along its ragged coastline.

Perhaps the most noted of North Hampton's residents was Henry Dearborn, a physician, statesman and veteran of the American Revolution and the War of 1812. Dearborn County, Indiana and Dearborn, Michigan were both named in his honor, as was Dearborn Park in North Hampton and Fort Dearborn in Rye.

Alvan T. Fuller, a noted businessman and former governor of Massachusetts, spent his summers in North Hampton, leaving behind as his legacy the scenic Fuller Gardens off Route 1A.

The humorous poet Ogden Nash was also a summer resident in North Hampton, and is presently interred in the town cemetery. In 2002, a commemorative U.S. Postage stamp was unveiled at the town library in honor of the centennial of Nash's birth. The large replica of the stamp with six of his poems, is presently on display at the library.

Today, "North Hampton Forever" proclaims a sign in front of the town offices. It is an apt slogan for a town that balances its priorities between maintaining traditional values while meeting the needs of the present.

North Hampton has the shortest stretch of coastline on the New Hampshire Seacoast. A few ancient fishing shanties clustered under the rise of Little Boar's Head at the North Hampton State Beach hint at one past use of this stretch of sandy shore. High above them sit the mansions of the well to do who discovered what a splendid place North Hampton was to vacation. The Fuller Gardens of the former Fuller Estate, located just off Scenic Route 1A offers the public a glimpse into that world during their summer season, which lasts from May to October.

Between these two landmarks lies Atlantic Avenue, an easy way to get to the beach and back. This scenic drive passes the famed Runnymeade Farm Racing Stables, which have produced some of the fastest horses to have ever raced. Heading west through forests and fields, Atlantic Avenue passes the North Hampton School, which teaches grades K through 12. High school students attend the Winnacunnet High School in Hampton. Just beyond the school lies a compact group of buildings, which houses the town's fire department, police department, the town offices, and the town library. Atlantic Avenue then crosses Route 1.

To the west of Route 1 on Atlantic Avenue lays Centennial Hall and the town common. Centennial Hall, built to mark the centennial of the Declaration of Independence was once the town's school. Today it is slowly being restored to act as a community center for the town. The town's church stands nearby, providing a scenic backdrop for the town common. A number of activities are held on the common throughout the spring and summer, including North Hampton's Old Home Day in June. Free weekly summer concerts are held at the bandstand, which lies at the far corner of the triangular common. Not far past the common lies the recreation field of Dearborn Park, named after Henry Dearborn, a noted Revolutionary War officer who was born in North Hampton.

Route 1 in North Hampton is the heart of the town's retail outlets, where there is everything from groceries and golf courses to fine dining and home improvement stores. But there is more on Route 1 than just the typical mix of malls and specialty shops. Three major motorcycle dealerships are located along Route 1 for those "born to be wild". For those even more adventurous, the old fashioned Hampton Airfield offers small airplane rides that take off from a dirt runway. It is the perfect way to see the entire region from above if only for a short time.

North Hampton is a very tight knit family oriented community with numerous active community groups, including an active recreation department, scout troops, a women's club and historic society. The newest and most active of these groups includes the North Hampton Heritage Commission and the Conservation Commission, both of which work to keep North Hampton's singular character around - forever.

North Hampton Town Information

Incorporated 1742

Town Administrator, Selectmen & board of three

Town Administrator
233 Atlantic Ave.
(603) 964-6029
FAX 964-1514
Town Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7am-4pm
Friday 8am - 12pm
email: sbuchanan@northhampton-nh.gov
Website: www.northhampton-nh.gov

Selectmen's Office (603) 964-8087

Town Clerk (603) 964-6029
Fax: (603) 964-2906
HOURS: Monday - Friday
Monday 8:30am - 6:00pm, T,W,Th 8:30 - 3pm, Friday 8:30 - 12;00pm

TO REPORT A FIRE (603) 964--8282
Atlantic Ave. (603) 964--5500
Fax 964-7249

233 Atlantic Ave. (603) 964 -8621

Airport Road (603) 964--6442
Fax 964-1602
HOURS: 7am 3-30pm

Exeter Hospital
7 Miles (603) 778-7311

Portsmouth Regional Hospital & Pavilion
12 Miles (603) 436-5110

Population 4,500
Median Home Selling Price $ 410,000
Tax Rate $ 18.50


Grades K-8: North Hampton School

Grades 9-12:
Winnacunnet High School, Hampton

Atlantic Ave. (603) 964--6326

Electric Public Service of New Hampshire, Verizon Telephone, Comcast Cable Aquarion Water & Private Septic


Rye It is fitting that every morning begins in Rye, because this is where New Hampshire began. Fishermen set up their first seasonal camps at the Isles of Shoals, some of which now belong to the town of Rye. From 1715 to 1876 the islands were home to a town called Gosport, which slowly faded away, and the islands were annexed to Rye. Today, the islands are home to a religious conference center on Star Island during the summer.

Pannaway Plantation was the first recorded settlement in New Hampshire. Established in 1623 on what is now Odiorne Point State Park, this early outpost traded with the Native Americans, served as a base for exploring the interior, and provided the Pilgrims in Plymouth with provisions during their early precarious years, It was abandoned for the better anchorage at Portsmouth, and for the most part lies as a forgotten footnote.

Rye itself was part of Portsmouth, then New Castle until it was incorporated in 1726. The town has played a dynamic role on the Seacoast over the ages. For instance, one of the first large scale construction projects on the Seacoast was the creation of Rye Harbor out of the salt marshes in 1792. It has been further enlarged and dredged out over the centuries to its present size. The town has been home to grand hotels, forts, and even the first Trans Atlantic telegraph cable to connect Europe directly to the United States.

Today the town is a quiet yet close-knit bedroom community, which enshrines its past in the Rye Historical Society's little museum at 10 Parish Road next to the town's public library.

Rye hides some of the Seacoast's most interesting locales along its long winding coastline. Most of New Hampshire's Scenic Route 1A lies along Rye's winding ocean coastline, which varies from jagged surf pounded cliffs to pristine granite sand beaches. Sidewalks, bicycle trails and pull offs dot this stretch of road for residents and visitors alike to pause and enjoy the views. For those interested in a day at the beach, there are five seaside state facilities, parks and beaches to visit and explore. In most cases, small clusters of unique restaurants and shops can be found nearby.

Going from south to north along Route 1A, Jenness Beach is the first, offering limited parking and the sort of waves surfers seek, and a long sandy beach for walkers to enjoy.

Rye Harbor lies to the north of Jenness Beach. The state operates a parking area and boat launch in the harbor for those seeking a day at sea either in their boat or those taking a tour on one of the many seasonal charter boats. Whale watching, fishing, fireworks cruises, even a lobster tour and visits to the Isles of Shoals can be arranged here.

Ragged Neck State Park is situated at the northern corner of Rye Harbor on a particularly tight turn on Route 1A. It offers extensive picnic facilities, and access to a long sandy beach.

Wallis Sands State Park offers ample parking for its small beach area, which is partially sheltered by rocky cliffs. From the cliffs, you can get your best view of the Isles of Shoals. Four of the nine islands at the Shoals are now administered by the town of Rye.

Odiorne Point State Park is the last, largest and most historic of the parks in Rye. It was home to the first recorded settlement in New Hampshire, it has been used as farmland, vacation homes, and was home to Fort Dearborn, the last defensive work built on the Seacoast. Today, traces of these very different aspects of the Seacoast's history can be explored either by hiking past overgrown stone walls and abandoned bunkers, or by visiting the Seacoast Science Center, which offers interpretations of the region's natural wonders and diverse history to both old and young.

In most cases, admission or metered parking is charged to these parks from May to October. During the rest of the year, admission is free.

Within the heart of Rye, a dynamic bedroom community dwells. The town offices, recently enlarged library and historic society lie near the crossing of Center and Washington Roads, where the white spire of the Rye Baptist Church rises. The town's new safety complex, which will house the town's fire and police departments is nearby and nearly completed.

Rye has two schools, an elementary for grades K-5 and a Junior High School for grades 6-8. High school students attend Portsmouth High School.

Near the Junior High School lies Parsons Field, an open public area where numerous festivities are held, including the Rye Lions annual antique car show. It is only one part of the 190 acres set aside as the town forest. Other areas, such as the town's expansive coastal salt marshes and wetlands ensure that the town will never get overdeveloped.

Rye Town Information

Incorporated 1726

Town Administrator, Selectmen & board of three

Town Administrator
10 Central Rd. (603) 964-5523
Web Site: www.town.rye.nh.us
Hours: M-Th 8am - 4:30pm
Fri 8am -12 noon

Town Clerk (603) 964-8562
Hours: M-Fri: 8am- 4:30pm


563 Washington Rd. (603) 964-6411

37 Central Rd. (603) 964-5521

Portsmouth Regional Hospital
5 Miles (603) 436-5110

Exeter Hospital
7 Miles (603) 778-7311

Population 5,298
Median Home Selling Price $ 454,500
TAX RATE - (100% Valuation)
Rye Water District $ 10.11
Rye Beach District $ 10.36
Jenness Beach District $ 10.37

Grades K-5: Rye Elementary

Grades 6 - 8: Rye Junior High School

Grade 9-12:
Portsmouth High School, Portsmouth

581 Washington Rd. (603) 964--8401

PSNH, Verizon Telephone, Comcast Cable Town Water & Septic (partial)


Seabrook The town of Seabrook was once part of Hampton, before becoming an independent town in 1768. Even before that time though, the town had a history for colorful residents. One of these was Edward Gove.

In 1681, John Mason, the inheritor of the New Hampshire land grant was attempting to seize all of the colony's land and property with the aid of Lt. Governor Edward Cranfield. This ongoing outrage prompted Edward Gove, a delegate to the General Assembly to try and raise a rebellion against this corrupt undertaking. Some ninety years too early for the American Revolution, Gove was arrested in downtown Hampton. In court, Gove plead guilty to a lesser charge of rioting. The jury, which had been rigged by Cranfield, returned with the verdict that Gove was guilty of high treason. Fortunately for Gove, Cranfield had to refer death sentences to England for review, and the unfortunate Gove became a resident of the Tower of London before he was released and returned to Seabrook in 1686. By that time, both Cranfield and Mason were long gone, their hopes for ruling New Hampshire dashed.

An even more influential, if only seasonal resident of Seabrook in recent years was Al Capp, whose "Li'l Abner" comic strip is considered to be one of the best of all time.

Today, Seabrook personifies a unique style of Yankee ingenuity, which takes full advantage of being the gateway to the Seacoast region. Route 1 is lined with every store and business imaginable, from Wal-Mart, Lowes and Home Depot, to unique local stores and businesses catering to more exotic tastes. Throughout the year, these stores draw in thousands of shoppers from Massachusetts seeking tax-free New Hampshire bargains.

Another major draw to Seabrook is the Seabrook Greyhound Park on Route 107, where one can watch racing at any time of the year thanks to simulcasting. In recent years, the park has expanded its services to hosting functions and holding buffet dinners.

Ever business friendly, Seabrook is home to many manufacturers, such as Dinsmore (a communications company) and Venture Seabrook (a plastic manufacturer). By far though, the largest and most visible business venture in town is Seabrook Station, New Hampshire's only nuclear power plant. The dome of its reactor has become something of a local landmark, which can be seen for miles.

Near the coast, Seabrook shows what Hampton Beach once was before it became a major tourist destination. Wide open salt marshes and shifting sand dunes dominate the stretch of land between the Atlantic and Seabrook Harbor. Cottages, homes and businesses cluster close together along the ribbons of roadway, which cut through this fragile landscape. Seabrook has a few beaches of note, all with limited access for Seabrook residents, or boaters who run the risk of being left high and dry as the tide goes out.

At low tide, you may see locals rowing out to the mudflats in the center of Seabrook Harbor like the Native Americans before them. Their quarry is clams, which was once a major industry before pollution and over harvesting brought an end to it as a commercial venture. A similar threat now faces the Yankee Fisherman's Co-op on Seabrook Harbor as tightening fishing rules threatens to bring an end to another age-old tradition. Until then, you will find some of the freshest fish and lobsters on the Seacoast at Seabrook Harbor.

Despite its small size, Seabrook has a dynamic town government which strives to keep taxes low. The town offices are located at the southern end of Route 1, along with the community center, which offers a large selection of recreational programs throughout the year. While there is only one school in town, it is administered as two separate schools, an elementary school for children in grades K-5, and a middle school for grades 6-8. Grade 9-12 students presently attend Winnacunnet High School.

Seabrook Town Information:

Incorporated 1768

Town Manager, Selectmen & board of three

William M. Manzi III, Town Manager
99 Lafayette Rd., P.O. Box 456
Seabrook, NH 03874
(603) 474-3311
Fax: (603) 474-8007
E-mail: koconnor@seabrooknh.org
Web Site: www.Seabrooknh.org
Town Office Hours: Monday through Friday
8am -12:30pm & 1pm - 4pm

Town Clerk (603) 474-3152
Hours: M-F 8am-4pm Motor Vehicles until 3:20 pm

87 Centennial St. (603) 474-3889

7 Liberty Ln. (603) 474-5200
Fax: (603) 474-7242

Railroad Ave. (603) 474--9771
Fax: 474-5942

Anna Jacques Hospital Newburyport, MA
7 miles (978) 463-1000

Exeter Hospital
10 Miles (603) 778-7311

Portsmouth Regional Hospital & Pavilion
15 Miles (603) 436-5110
Portsmouth Regional Clinic
603 Lafayette Road, Seabrook (603) 474-6400

Population 10,000
Median Home Selling Price $ 285,000
Tax Rate $16.25


Grades K-8:
Seabrook Elementary & Middle School

Grades 9-12:
Winnacunnet High School, Hampton

25 Liberty Ln. (603) 474-2044

Unitil- Exeter & Hampton Electric,
Verizon Telephone, Comcast Cable,
Northern Utilities.
Seabrook Water Dept.
Municipal Wastewater Treatment